UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL WELLNESS
Social Wellness is the capacity to identify with and interface with other individuals in our world. Our ability to build up and maintain positive associations with family, companions and colleagues add to our Social Wellness.
Social Wellness refers to one’s ability to interact with people around them. It includes utilizing great relational abilities, having important connections, regarding yourself as well as other people, and making an emotionally supportive network that incorporates relatives and friends.
Social Wellness follows these guidelines:
- It is ideal to add to the common welfare of our community than to consider just ourselves.
- It is ideal to live in concordance with others and our surroundings than to live in conflict with them.
THE PATH TO SOCIAL WELLNESS
If you are in the process of engaging Social Wellness, you see the value in living in amicability with individuals, looking for positive, reliant associations with others, and creating solid behaviors. You are likewise ready to effectively seek out ways to preserve the magnificence and balance of nature and your community.
ARE YOU ENGAGED IN THE PROCESS OF SOCIAL WELLNESS?
- Do I plan time to be with my family and friends?
- Do I enjoy the time I spend with others?
- Are my relationships with others positive and rewarding?
- Do I explore diversity by interacting with people of other cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs?
If you answered “No” to any of the questions, it may indicate an area where you need to improve the state of your Social Wellness.